Blackhawk LPDA Antenna 698-2700MHz 11-12 dBi
|User name :|
|Confirm Password :|
|Already Registered ! Click Here to login.|
|User name :|
Operating on all 3G and 4G frequencies in Australia and abroad, this high grade antenna can be used in a range of residential, commercial, and industrial mobile broadband applications on any mobile network. This is the ideal external antenna for Cel-Fi repeater systems.
1 in stock (can be backordered)
|Frequency Range||698-960 MHz / 1710-2700 MHz|
|Input Impedance||50 Ω|
|Peak Gain||11 / 12 dBi|
|VSWR||≤2.5:1 / ≤1.8:1|
|Horizontal Beam-width||55 / 42°|
|Vertical Beam-width||46 / 34°|
|Maximum Input Power||50 W
A Log Periodic Dipole Antenna, or LPDA for short, is a clever antenna design that provides exceptionally wideband performance by phasing a series of elements together, much like an ordinary yagi but with each successive element of a smaller (or larger) length. The result of this clever engineering is an antenna that holds high gain, with good tuning, across the entire cellular frequency range.
- 11 dBi gain across lower bands 698-960 MHz
- 12 dBi gain across upper bands 1710-2700 MHz
- Ruggedised construction for Australian conditions
- Fully welded, powdercoat aluminium design
- Stainless steel mounting clamp included
- 30 cm tail with pre-terminated N Female connector
- Ideal for high speed 3G and 4G LTE applications.
- Ideal for Telstra Next-G and 4GX networks, Optus, and Vodafone 3G/4G.
|Input Connector||N Female|
|Cable||30 cm cable tail|
|Lightning Protection||DC Ground|
|Radiator Material||Fully welded aluminium, black powder coat|
|Mounting||Stainless Steel, pole mount Ø30-50 mm|
|Dimensions||1240 x 200 x 60 mm|
|Packing Dimensions||1290 x 210 x 90 mm|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.